We are looking for applicants to fill the following role:
Kiosk Supervisor (must have a valid WWCC & relevant Food Handling Certificate)
For full position description please click here.
Applications are to be sent via email to: email@example.com by Sunday 21st April 2019.
The Track & Field Programs for Championship Weekend have been finalised and can be viewed via the following links:
1. Many Age Groups have been combined in the Track & Field Events. Events are still on the same day as the initial Draft Program but event times have been adjusted. Please carefully review the Final CW Programs above so you are aware on your event start times!
2. Each age group & gender will compete for their own awards and not against other age groups or genders.
3. Please check with your Club Team Manager for any Clash Forms for your child and ensure these are sent out to the Track and Field events at the start of the time block clash.
4. Parent support is required in order for this event to run smoothly and efficiently. Please check in with your Club Team Manager for your allocated duties.
5. U6’s On Track program will commence at 12.00pm on Sunday, 24th March 2019.
6. Centre Presentations:
Saturday, 24th March 2019 at 9.40am - acknowldgements for the Combined Events Award, State Relay Team Pennants & State Track & Field Championship Medallists.
Sunday, 24th March 2019 will commence at approximately 1.30pm-2.00pm - including presentation of Age Group Awards, Event Champion Awards, On Track Young Leader Awards, WCLAC President Awards, WCLAC Volunteer Awards, WCLAC Life Membership Awards.
Should you have any questions regarding Championship Weekend please liaise directly with your Club Team Manager.
We look forward to seeing you this weekend for what promises to be a wonderful celebration and culmination of the 2018-2019 Track & Field Season.
Now that the 2018-2019 Summer Track & Field Season has been completed, planning is well underway for the 2019 Winter Cross Country Season.
Please see attached flyer regarding the upcoming Cross Country Season.
Sammy King is our Cross Country Co-ordinator and can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cross Country Season commences on Saturday, 29th April 2017 at W A Smith Reserve, Lalor.
For detailed information please click here.
The Championship weekend final timetable can be viewed HERE.
A matrix showing registrations by age group and event is now available HERE!
This is correct at 8pm on 3/3/2017.
We are pleased to announce the date and venue for this season's W.C.L.A.C. Championship Weekend.
Date: Saturday, 18th & Sunday, 19th March, 2017
Time: 9.30am Start (both days)
Venue: Meadowglen International Athletics Stadium
146-156 McDonalds Road, Epping Vic 3076
REMINDER U9-U15 Families
The NMR Track and Field Championship are fast approaching and is taking place at Willinda Park on the 18th and 19th of February 2017.
Entries for the Northern Metro Region Track & Field Championships close at 11:59pm on Monday 30th January.
More Info or to Register:
Jul 16, 2019
Jun 20, 2019
May 24, 2019
May 15, 2019
Apr 28, 2019
Apr 16, 2019